Equipment, services and booking information
On many routes, passengers with limited mobility (wheelchair) can make use of a coach with wheelchair-accessible compartment and adjacent sanitary facilities:
- NJ 466/467 Wien Hbf - Zürich HB
- NJ 490/491 Wien Hbf - Hamburg Altona
- NJ 40490/40421 Wien Hbf - Düsseldorf Hbf
- NJ 420/421 Innsbruck Hbf - Düsseldorf Hbf
- NJ 40420/40491 Innsbruck Hbf - Hamburg Altona
- NJ 401/40470 Hamburg Altona - Zürich HB
- NJ 470/471 Berlin Hbf - Zürich HB
- NJ 464/465 Graz Hbf - Zürich HB
- NJ 236/237 Venedig SL - Wien Hbf (available from march to october)
- NJ 1234/1237 Wien Hbf - Livorno Centrale (available from march to october)
This special compartment provides room for one passenger with a wheelchair and one accompanying person.
Upon passenger request, the booked seat on the train can be changed to a couchette with bed linen and à-la-carte breakfast against a surcharge. Please reserve this compartment in time. The discounted ticket required for the accompanying person as well as the surcharge for the couchette is only available on the train.
Please book this special compartment as well as boarding / alighting assistance up to 48 hours prior to departure with the ÖBB customer service.