Equipment, services and booking information
On many routes, passengers with limited mobility can make use of a coach with wheelchair-accessible couchette compartment and adjacent sanitary facilities. This couchette compartment provides room for one passenger with a wheelchair and one accompanying person.
Couchette compartment featuring sleeper cabin bedding and á la carte breakfast. Please book this berth early enough. The discounted ticket for the accompanying person can only be purchased on the train itself.
Customers from Austria
- Please book this special compartment at least 48 hours prior to departure through the ÖBB Customer Service in Vienna at 0043 5 1717.
Customers from Germany
- use the DB service number: 0049 180 6 99 66 33 (20 ct/call from a landline, max. 60 ct/call from a mobile phone), key word: “Advice” or
- via the direct phone number 0049 180 6 512 512 (20 ct/call from a German landline, max. 60 ct/call from a mobile phone)
- through the ÖBB Customer Service in Vienna at 0043 5 1717
Customers from Switzerland
- book via the Call Center Handicap: Toll-free number 0800 007 102 for calls from Switzerland, +41 (0)51 225 78 44 for calls from foreign countries (respective official rates).